Salman Khan | A True Indian Star | A Man with Beautiful Heart
Salman Khan – A man with beautiful heart and a great human being. Salman Khan is known for his humanity. There are very few celebrities who are equally good in the reel life as an actor as well as in their real life, Salman Khan is one of them. Salman is not only supporting to his foundation ‘ Being Human’ but also helping others off the screen. He is the God father for various junior artists and aspiring actors who are struggling on their career path in Indian Film industry.
Introduction of Salman Khan– Indian Celebrity, Indian Movie Actor, Anchor & Producer
Salman Khan’s Date of Birth: 27th December, 1965
Salman Khan’s On-screen performance: Salman Khan is active in Indian film industry from past 26 years. There are many records of box office collections for Salman’s movies. Few of them are as follows:
Bibi Ho To Aisi (1988), Maine Pyar Kiya (1989), Baaghi (1990), Patthar ke Phool (1991), Sanam Bewafa (1991), Saajan (1991), Hum Aapke Hain Koun (1994), Karan Arjun (1995), Khamoshi: The Musical (1996), Judwaa (1997), Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya (1998), Biwi No. 1 (1999), Hum Sath Sath Hain (1999), Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999), Tere Naam (2003), Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), No Entry (2005), Partner (2007), Wanted (2009), Dabangg (2010), Ready (2011), Bodyguard (2012), Ek tha Tiger (2012), Dabangg 2 (2013), Kick (2014)
Television shows: 10 ka Dum (Sony), Big Boss (Colors)
Interesting facts about Salman Khan:
– Salman Khan was born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh India. He is the eldest son of famous writer Salim Khan (One of the famous writer duo Salim –Javed).
– Salman Khan had started his career as a supporting actor with movie Bibi Ho to Aisi in year 1988.
– Salman Khan has played a leading role in 6 blockbuster Bollywood movies in a series in last 3 years including Dabangg, Ready, Bodyguard, Ek tha tiger, Dabangg 2, Kick.
– Salman Khan always wears a Firoza lucky bracelet in his right wrist gifted by his father Salim Khan.
– As per People magazine in 2004, Salman was ranked 7th best looking male in the world.
Salman’s Work for the Society:
Salman Khan is Indian movie Industry’s mega superstar who is continuously working and giving blockbuster hits year by year. He is truly a deserving darling star and inspiration for others, doing lot of charity and supporting NGOs to help underprivileged children :
– It has been told that Salman is helping lot many charitable trusts, NGO’s and individuals silently without highlighting his name.
– “Being Human –The Salman Khan Foundation”. An initiative by Salman Khan to help underprivileged for their education and healthcare. Salman is socially involved in promoting the brand ‘Being Human’ to raise the funds for underprivileged. For that he has also launched being human Art (Salman khan paintings) and Being human merchandise. The Charitable NGO is also organizing healthcare camps and launching educational programs to help the needy children.
You may also support Salman Khan in his Initiative by joining the NGO: Being Human
– Salman Khan is known for his generosity, proving this statement Salman had also donated his bone marrow to save the life of a little girl. Apart from this Salman has participated in various campaigns like ‘Child Labor Free India Campaign’, ‘Campaign for Cancer Patients’ etc.
Brands Associated with Salman Khan:
Salman Khan is being associated with major brands, few of them are still with him: Thumps Up (Soft Drink), Yatra.com (Travel Website), History (Channel), Suzuki ( bikes), Relaxo (Footwear), Wheel ( Detergent), Revital (Ranbaxy’s product), Tiger Biscuits (Food), Red Tape (Footwear) etc.
Follow Salman Khan on Twitter: @BeingSalmanKhan
Follow Salman Khan on Facebook: Facebook
Upcoming Movies of Salman Khan: Hero (2014), Shuddhi (2015)