How to make Mixed Sprouts Salad
Try this simple and interesting combination of mixed sprouts and vegetables:
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 1 min
Servings for: 4
Ingredients for Mixed Sprouts Salad Recipe:
3/4 cup boiled mixed sprouts of your choice (Moong, Kabuli Chana, Kidney Beans)
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
1/4 cup grated radish (optional)
1 green chilly finely chopped (optional)
Salt to taste
1 tsp oil
A pinch of asafoetida (hing)
1/2 tsp dry cumin powder (jeera powder)
¼ tsp red chilly powder
1 tbs lemon juice
How to make Mixed Sprouts Salad:
- Take a deep bowl, and combine the mixed sprouts, onion, radish, tomatoes in to the bowl and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Prepare dressing by mixing salt, cumin powder, chilly powder, green chilly (if want more spicy) and lemon juice together.
- Now mix the dressing into the sprouts mixture.
- Heat oil in a small pan; add asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Pour this tempering over the salad and mix well. Serve the salad in a Salad dish.
- Garnish with coriander.