Katrina Kaif – A famous movie personality, model, Indian celebrity & a style icon.
Most of us love to watch her movies first day first show. Do you know that Katrina Kaif is among the few hottest searched Bollywood actresses as per Google search ranking. Apart from the on screen appearance Katrina Kaif is actively associated with the NGO ‘Relief Projects India’. Undoubtedly, Katrina is a leading Indian movie celebrity with a kind heart inside.
Birth Date: July 16, 1983
Katrina Kaif’s On-Screen Performance:
Katrina Kaif is a leading Indian actress. She has acted in lot many Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam movies, here are few movies with her remarkable appearance:
Sarkar (2005), Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (2005), Namastey London (2007), Apne (2007), Welcome (2007), Partner (2007), Race (2008), Singh Is king (2008), Yuvvraaj (2008), New York (2009), Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009), De Dana Dan (2009), Raajneeti (2010), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011), Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011), Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012), Dhoom 3 (2013).
Interesting Facts about Katrina Kaif:
– Katrina was born in Hong Kong and is half British and half Indian, also has one brother and 6 sisters in her family.
– She had started her career with modeling for a jewelry brand.
– Katrina had made her movie Debut in Bollywood with Boom in the year 2003.
– Katrina Kaif was nominated in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list at No. 9 position, the only Bollywood actress in top 10 in this power list.
Work for Society:
Katrina kaif is also known as for her social work because she is quite famous and associated with various charitable trusts for good cause.
– Katrina Kaif is associated with her mother’s NGO – Relief Projects India, it’s an NGO which is actively involved in rescuing abandoned girls. NGO is also working to prevent female infanticide.
Follow her NGO: Relief Projects India
Follow the NGO: On YouTube
Photo Courtesy : http://www.reliefprojects.org/
– She is being associated with Salman Khan’s NGO ‘ Being Human’, besides she had also participated and shared the ramp with Salman Khan for fund raising for ‘Being Human’ few year back.
– Katrina is also involved with other charitable events / ceremonies with other NGO /Trusts which makes her a true social activist and society icon.
Brands Associated with Katrina Kaif:
Lux (Beauty Soap), Slice (Soft Drink), Panasonic (Home Appliances), L’Oreal Paris ( Beauty Products), Nakshatra (Diamond Jewelry).
Katrina Kaif’s Upcoming Movies:
Bang Bang, Raajneeti 2, Phantom