Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Choco-Nut Cake Recipe
Everyone is fond of cakes, brownies, pastries of different flavor and texture. Most of the people, especially kids are the biggest lover of chocolate flavored cake. They usually demand for chocolate cake at any time. It is not always possible to go to a bakery shop for chocolate cake. The solution of this problem is if you can bake yours child’s favorite chocolate cake at home. You can bake cake in OTG, microwave oven or in electric oven. Baking cake at home, is not a rocket science, this is as simple technique as measuring right ingredient, mixing them in a right sequence. And set the appropriate time of your oven at right temperature, so that your cake should come out from oven before its burns. If you are baking first time then this recipe is perfect for you. Try this simple and delicious chocolate cake recipe in microwave oven at convection mode.
Ingredient for Chocolate Cake Recipe:
Maida (plain flour) – 100gm
Butter/unsalted butter – 100gm
Nestle milkmaid/condensed milk – 250gm
Cocoa powder- 50gm
Baking powder -1tsp
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
1 cup nuts chopped (I use walnut, cashews, almonds)
Milk – 1 cup
50gm – butter
100gm – milkmaid
4 tbsp – cocoa powder
Method for Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- Grease the cake baking tin (any shape) with butter and dust 1 tsp Maida in the cake tin.
- Sieve all dry ingredients (Maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda) together. Keep it aside.
- Now take a deep bowl for beating process. Beat butter and condensed milk together by electric beater or with the help of whisk in to a smooth creamy mixture. If you are using whisk or spatula for beating, you may have to beat for 10-15 min.
- Meanwhile pre-heat microwave oven in convection mode for 10 min at 180 0c temperature.
- Divide the sieved ingredients into 3 parts. Now fold each one of proportion slowly in to the creamy mixture.
- Now add milk to the mixture slowly and whisk. If batter is too thick, add extra milk. The batter should come out as idly or dosa batter.
- Add all chopped nuts, and mix it well.
- Transfer all the mixture into the cake tin. Fill approx the half or 3/4 of cake tin. Adjust the mixture by patting and shaking the cake tin.
- Set microwave oven temperature at 180 0c; bake the cake mixture for 35-40 minutes until the cake turns golden brown color. The baking process may take less time or may take more time, hence keep watching until the folk/tooth pick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Once the cake is baked, allow it cool completely in the cake tin for 2 hrs. When it gets cool remove cake from cake tin on a plate.
- For icing whisk softened butter, condensed milk, cocoa powder.
- Now apply icing layer on the cake & leave it for 15 minutes. You may also add cherry, grated chocolate, chopped almonds to decorate your chocolate cake.
- Your delicious and yummy chocolate cake is ready to serve.
Do share your views & experience here on Chocolate Cake Recipe with everyone!